Intuitive Life Coach
I am a Coach always.
I do not turn it off and on. I am clear about my roll, walking around on this planet.
I generally do not suffer fools lightly or for very long. I expect great things from people. I tend to get impatient with people who are given the solutions and yet won’t take the actions to make a change. And then continue to complain.
I give everything I have to bring about the dreams and desires for my clients. If they are too comfortable with their misery and unwilling to release it, I generally bring things to a close.
I am not the kind of coach that will get on the phone and listen to folks complain about their lives week after week. I generally will listen once to let you vent, then we will go right to work to alter the situation. If someone wants a weekly complaint or bitch session, they can call their friends.
I love working with people who are up to something and are interested in having a committed partner fighting for their future right along side.
Global Freedom, LLC (Carolina Aramburo Coaching) – Director of Organizational Projects, Lead Coach and Owner
- Accountable for training of all company coaches
- Accountable for client acquisition
- Responsible for Sales Training
- Key Contact for Large Organization Projects
One World Media
- Publishing company focused on advertising in and to the Gay community
- OWM offered advertising in periodicals, Internet, social media and many other venues
China National Petroleum/Choice Hotels International
- Engaged by Choice Hotels International to negotiate a contract for a joint venture in China to build $300 million dollars worth of hotel properties. Took ten days to successfully create a memorandum of understanding to complete the project
Business Development Group
- Founded this company to create a small collection of consultants to take on business consulting both domestic and international
Advanced Navigation and Positioning, Corp
- Contracted by the Stockholders to keep the Board members from going to jail for misappropriation of Federal grant funds. The result was no jail and an extension on the original $3.2 million grant to a $7.5 million grant
- Became a contract CEO for ANPC and sold the first of their landing systems after 12 years of R&D to the Philippines for $3.7 million. Sold one of the systems to the Honduran government for $1.5 million
- Contracted by the stockholders of Yakima Trailer to do an assessment of the viability of the company. The results were to liquidate the company for their assets
Columbia Trailer Manufacturing
- Served as interim CFO for CTM until we could hire and train a new permanent CFO
- Designed the manufacturing flow for the new Truck body to be manufactured
- Implemented projection and budget structures to ensure the growth and longevity of the company
- Contracted to collaborate with Price Waterhouse accounting to supply, install, maintain and design the automated computer system for the US operation of Citifor
- Engaged to provide cultural training to their Chinese staff and design their financial reporting systems
- Contracted to establish the US branch of Square of Japan’s operation. Primary role was cultural education and systems implementation
- Engaged to train and mold their new US operation President
- At his disposal 24/7 for two years until he was ready to move forward on his own
- Prepared all correspondence and documentation in preparation for the New York board meeting
- Developed the business plan for the US operations
- Negotiated three Union contracts during this time
Coastal Trailer Repair
- Engaged to design a proprietary software program for CTR
- Stayed on for four years providing business guidance and systems design
BA Rhetoric and Communication – University of Oregon
Public Speaker and Seminar Leader training – Landmark Education